Ye Banks and Braes
Ross Sutter and Laura MacKenzie launched this duo album to an enthusiastic audience in 2010. Featuring two voices with guitar, wooden flutes, Scottish smallpipes, Border half-long bagpipes, whistles, concertina, guitar and bodhran, it delivers their selection of favorite songs and song melodies from the works of the beloved Scottish poet Robert Burns (1759-1796).
1. Aye Waukin' O
2. Ye Banks and Braes/Rattlin' Roarin' Willie/I Hae a Wife O' My Ain
3. Ca' the Yowes/The Winter it is Past/Corn Riggs (instrumental medley)
4. O My Love's Like a Red, Red Rose/The Lea Rigg
5. The Gallant Weaver/Tae the Weavers Gin Ye Go
6. The Deil's Awa Wi' the Exciseman
7. Scots Wha Hae
8. Lady Mary Anne
9. Ae Fond Kiss
10. Oh, Whistle and I'll come to Ye, My Lad/The Birks of Aberfeldy/My Love She's But a Lassie Yet (instrumental medley)
11. My Heart is Sair (For the Sake O' Somebody)
12. A Man's a Man For A' That
13. Auld Lang Syne
Listen to sample selections below.